Hi, I’m Sarah, and welcome to Balanced Life Beauty!
I’m a Texas girl that’s been living in Orlando, FL since 2011. In an age with SO MUCH information at our fingertips, and oftentimes someone promoting the latest “miracle” (read: BS) product, service, or “life hack” that will be the answer to all of your problems, how do you sort through all the nonsense? Well, that’s what I’m trying to do, and in this blog I’ll share with you what I learn.
This blog is for any human that is trying to balance working full-time + relationships + taking care of themselves physically, mentally, and spiritually + planning for the future + trying to enjoy the present moment + a budget (both time and $$$). It’s a juggling act, where it always feels like something has to give.
- I share discoveries–new things I’ve come across that I want to try, whether it’s beauty products, workouts, recipes, travel destinations, or things to do.
- I share things I’ve learned–product first impressions and reviews, recipe reviews, workout summaries, etc. If there’s something you want to see, leave a comment or drop me a line.
- I’ll share things I’m struggling with that I think other people can relate to.
Let’s help each other reach our fullest potential, understanding that it’s never going to be perfect. A balanced life is a beautifully messy constant work-in-progress.
Let’s be friends! Click the icons up top to connect with me on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
Yes, Oh Yas!: Use coupon code SARAH614 for 10% off your first box!
Please email any PR or business related queries to email@example.com.
- I am not a licensed medical professional, health professional, or skincare expert. This blog is simply an opportunity for me to share products, recipes, workouts, etc. that have worked for me. It is not intended to be taken as a substitute for professional advice. You should consult with your doctor before making any changes to your diet or exercise routine.
- All opinions on this blog are my own and are not representative of my employer or anyone else.
- I am not being paid for anything I post at this time. If that changes, I will update this information for full transparency.
- Information provided on this blog is accurate and true to the best of my knowledge, but that there may be omissions, errors, or mistakes. (I’m human!)
- Any products I share on this blog are products I have tried on myself. They were purchased with my own money, unless otherwise specified. I may occasionally include products I intend to try, as well.
- I reserve the right to change how I manage or run this blog, and I may change the focus or content of it at any time.
- If any image on this blog comes from another source, image credit will be given, indicating that I have no rights to it. If you own an image on this blog and would like it removed, please email me with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed. Any images without image credit are my own and if used elsewhere, Balanced Life Beauty should be credited.