It’s been one heck of a week, and I’m sure next week will be a doozy, too. Even if I’m keeping my cool, sometimes stress will start to show on my skin: dullness, breakouts, uneven tone, fine lines, etc. No thanks! Yeah, I need to make sure I’m getting enough sleep (the answer is usually no), and I need to make sure I’m drinking enough water (the answer is usually yes, but sometimes I lose track). Sometimes, though, you need a little pick-me-up.
from Skyn Iceland
Let me start off by saying that Skyn Iceland is 100% vegan and cruelty-free! It was also started by a fellow Sarah, so there’s that. 😉 Anyway, about this product:
Each bag consists of:
- 2 pairs of eye gels
- 2 pairs of smile line gels
- 2 forehead gels
You can use these gels all together or individually as needed. All you have to do is cleanse your face, pat dry, and apply the desired gel(s). Leave them on for 10 minutes (take some time to relax!), then remove the gels, toss them, and voilà! The cooling sensation when you apply the gels is incredibly soothing, and I could really see the different under my eyes and around my mouth when I took them off. It’s a nice rejuvenation for my skin when it needs a little boost but I’m strapped for time.
Active ingredients include:
- Organic tomato callus stem cell extract – full of antioxidants (only found in the forehead gel)
- Hydrolyzed extension – helps skin retain moisture
- Hydrolyzed elastin – helps restore firmness under eyes
- Ginseng callus stem cell extract – full of antioxidants and improves collagen production (only found in smile line gels)
- Ginkgo biloba leaf extract – improves blood flow under eyes, reducing puffiness
- Copper tripeptide-1 – increases collagen production and cell turnover
- Coenzyme Q10 – antioxidant that fights free radicals
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 – calms muscles under the skin to reduce fine lines and wrinkles
I definitely recommend this product if you’re prone to stress like I am. I don’t know about you, but I don’t want to wear my stress on my face. (Stressing less is a whole other conversation for a different day.)
How do you like to de-stress? Leave a comment below. I’d love some new ideas!
If you’d like to be notified when new posts go up, please subscribe to Balanced Life Beauty. You can also follow me on Instagram (click the icon at the top of the page.)
Ready for another week? We’ve got this!